sm bennett creaTions limited
We were established in 2003 and we specialise in all aspects of groundwork and stonework. Based in the North-West of England, we cover a broad range of driveway design, patio design, landscape design, and walling.
SM Bennett Creations Limited design and create outdoor living spaces to your specification. If you have a project in mind and would like a chat to discuss your ideas, call us on 07944 968932 or contact us via our online form.
We only use top quality materials including Marshalls landscaping materials.
Driveways, patios, tarmac driveways, plus block paved edging, block paving laying, concrete flag installation and more.
View before and after examples of our driveways. As well as more information about our services.
View before and after examples of our designer landscapes. Plus more information about our services.
More information about our stunning patios. View before and after examples.
See how we can transform your space
THE MARSHALLS HARD LANDSCAPE GUARANTEE
Only a Marshalls Register installer can offer you the unique Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee. The guarantee protects your investment with a level of cover unmatched by any other company.
- Covers material defects for a full 10 years
- Covers installation defects for 5 years
- Is valid even if the installer ceases trading
- Is index-linked, to protect your investment against inflation
- Is issued only when inspected and signed as satisfactory by you, the customer
- Upon receipt of the correctly completed request form ad fee, Marshalls will send your guarantee within 5 days
- Is great value at just £50(+VAT) per £5,000 of the installed value
Marshall advise customers always to take out suitable protection against fault, such as The Hard Landscape Guarantee. (Click the link for terms and conditions)
ready to talk about your next home improvement project?
The Hard Landscape Guarantee covers Marshalls Products for ten years and the workmanship of each installation undertaken by a Marshalls Register Installer for five years. The Guarantee is offered as an additional benefit and in no way affects any party’s statutory rights.